How it Works
• Participants will travel on foot and by public transportation to several areas of Downtown Los Angeles. Along the way, you'll solve clues, perform fun challenges and activities, and take photos of your team in certain areas or with certain objects. Points will be awarded for each of these tasks and activities. The team that is first to finish with the highest score will be the winners. In the event of a tie, the team with the earlier finish time will be the winners.
• No special skills or abilities are required - just be able to think and act quickly, and work well together as a team. Running is completely optional (but might occasionally be advantageous).
• The Haunted Halloween Hunt is designed for adults. Children ages 14 and up are welcome; children younger than this will likely not have the stamina for 3+ hours of travel around the city.
• Halloween costumes are optional and not required. However, five bonus points will be awarded to the team with the best costume (to be determined by the event staff).
• Your team can be 2, 3 or 4 players.
• Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time. This is a timed live event. Teams that arrive more than 10 minutes past the scheduled starting time might not be able to participate.
• This event will be held rain or shine.
• Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Each member of your team must have a ticket. All participants will also need to purchase an LA Metro TAP card, available at most LA Metro stations.
• All sales are final. However, if one of your team members needs to cancel after you've registered, you may replace them with another player.