It's a scavenger hunt, an adventure race and an escape game all in one!
Teams of two to four players will set out on an all-new clue solving adventure through Old Town Pasadena. As one of LA's best-loved neighborhoods, Old Pasadena is even more fun during the festive holiday season!
You'll discover hidden secrets, participate in fun holiday challenges, solve perplexing puzzles and more as you explore this beautiful, historic neighborhood in a fast-paced, fun-filled race to be first to finish with the highest score!
Sign up today for this special one-day-only event! Space is limited.
Book by Sunday, December 9 and save $5 per ticket. Use code: ROSEBOWL.
How it Works
• Participants will travel on foot through a compact area of Old Pasadena. Along the way, you'll solve clues, perform fun challenges and activities, and take photos of your team in certain areas or with certain objects. Points will be awarded for each of these tasks and activities. The team that is first to finish with the highest score will be the winners. In the event of a tie, the team with the earlier finish time will be the winners.
• No special skills or abilities are required - just be able to think and act quickly, and work well together as a team. Running is completely optional (but might occasionally be advantageous).
• This Hunt is designed for adults. Children ages 14 and up are welcome; children younger than this will probably not have the stamina for several hours of walking around.
• Your team can be 2, 3 or 4 players.
• Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before the starting time. This is a timed, live event. Teams that arrive more than 10 minutes past the scheduled starting time might not be able to participate.
• Estimated total event time is 2.5 to 3 hours.
• This event will be held rain or shine.
• Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Each member of your team must have a ticket.
• All sales are final. However, if one of your team members needs to cancel after you've registered, you may replace them with another player.
Questions? Give us a call at 213-689-3229 or email us here.